Pythian Castle Shirt
What's cooler than a historic building that was once used to hold secret meetings? We can't think of anything! Located on the corner of Jefferson Ave and N. Ontario St., the Pythian Castle was built by the Knights of Pythias in 1890 to be used as a meeting space for a fraternal organization and their secret society. Over time, this building has been used as a retail space, a youth center, a music store, an art studio, and an antique shop until a fire that ruined it in 1978. We were so happy to see this building come back to life with renovations that started in 2016!
- Poly/Cotton/Rayon tri-blend off-white t-shirt
- Ultra-soft, unisex, fitted t-shirt
- Size Chart