Toledo Community Shirt Club
A cozy home with a purple door can be found in the Artist's Village of Toledo Botanical Garden, serving as a haven for a family of artists. This charming dwelling houses Unruly Arts, a small studio with lofty aspirations.
The team at Unruly Arts is passionate about fostering an environment that is nurturing, inclusive, and exudes joy, catering to the artistic needs and visions of individuals with disabilities. Within this setting, individuals can unleash their authentic creativity, while their disability fades into the background.
As a non-profit art studio, Unruly Arts offers an unrestricted, process-oriented environment that welcomes individuals of all ages and abilities to express themselves through art.
The studio's vision is to empower individuals by providing opportunities to create, exhibit, and sell their unruly art, while also inviting the community to participate in creative gatherings, classes, and other events.
During the month of March, $5 from every sale of the limited-edition t-shirt will be donated to Unruly Arts.
For more information on their organization and to learn more about their services, visit their website at www.unrulyarts.org
Love supporting local nonprofits? Join the club!
By joining the Community Shirt Club, you'll receive a brand new shirt that supports a great local cause. It'll be 20% off the normal retail price and we'll still make the same donation back to the organization.
- Community Shirt Club is for our Community Line of shirts only.
- Every 2 months you will automatically receive our new Community shirt.
- Design and cause will be different each month.
- Pause, edit, or cancel anytime.
Check our our subscription FAQ page for more information.
- 25% organic cotton/50% repreve recycled polyester/ 25% tencel modal triblend t-shirt
- Fair trade, made in Haiti of recycled plastic
- Ultra soft unisex fitted t-shirt
- Size Chart