Toledo Community Shirt Club
We are excited to announce 1Matters as our Community Shirt of the Month! 1Matters is a Toledo based non-profit organization, sparked and supported by singer John Mellencamp, which creates and funds new programs to assist those on the streets and shelters.
Known for Toledo's Tent City, (which will take place October 22-24), 1Matters has provided the start-up funding for street papers in Toledo, Ann Arbor and Detroit, a program for rural homelessness, and currently runs Veterans Matter, their first national program which has housed nearly 5,000 unhoused veterans nationwide.
This month we have partnered with 1Matters to assist them in their efforts of helping our community members on the streets and in shelters. Proceeds from this shirt sale will help 1Matters continue to give hope and compassion through their various programs.
For the next 30 days, $5 from every purchase of the limited edition 1 Can Make A Difference t-shirt will be donated to 1Matters
*We have a limited number of shirts available for purchase in stores. All shirt sizes will be available for pre-order online through the month of July.
Toledo Community Shirt Club Details
- Community Shirt Club is for our Community Line of shirts only.
- Every 2 months you will automatically receive our new Community shirt.
- Design and cause will be different each month.
- Pause, edit, or cancel anytime.
- 25% organic cotton/50% repreve recycled polyester/ 25% tencel modal triblend t-shirt
- Fair trade, made in Haiti of recycled plastic
- Ultra soft unisex fitted t-shirt
- Size Chart