Blizzard of '78 Sweatshirt
Do you remember the Blizzard of '78? On January 26, 1978, the storm of the century tore through parts of the Midwest, including Toledo, marking an event that will forever be known as the Blizzard of '78. Those who experienced the storm recount stories of snowshoeing to the grocery store, digging their way through snowdrifts that encased their homes, and, of course, sledding!
This iconic blizzard's stories will live on for a very long time. So whether you experienced the storm first-hand, or love to listen to the stories, this sweatshirt is for you.
Want it in a t-shirt? Find it here!
- Click here for Size Chart
- Unisex relaxed fit - fits loose for a less structured, more relaxed silhouette.
- 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- This is a pigment dyed product. Please note that the pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in washing.
- Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We strongly recommend washing this garment with only like-colored garments as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- We recommend that you wash this garment in cold water.