Toledo Community Shirt Club
For our September Community Shirt, we are teaming up with the Deaf Services of NW Ohio!
The Deaf Services Center is the leading provider of community-based events for Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals in Ohio. Its mission is to empower the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Deaf-Blind and to promote access to communication, services, and events in the community. They envision a community where there are no communication barriers facing Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Deaf-Blind individuals.
$5 from each shirt will go directly to Deaf Services of NW Ohio to support their cause.
Love supporting local nonprofits? Join the club!
By joining the Community Shirt Club, you'll receive a brand new shirt that supports a great local cause. It'll be 20% off the normal retail price and we'll still make the same donation back to the organization.
- Community Shirt Club is for our Community Line of shirts only.
- Every 2 months you will automatically receive our new Community shirt.
- Design and cause will be different each month.
- Pause, edit, or cancel anytime.
- 25% organic cotton/50% repreve recycled polyester/ 25% tencel modal triblend t-shirt
- Fair trade, made in Haiti of recycled plastic
- Ultra soft unisex fitted t-shirt
- Size Chart