Toledo Woods Soy Candle
One of our favorite places around the Toledo area is "The Spot" at Oak Openings, which inspired us to create the Toledo Woods candle. Within these towering trees, you can find the scent of Pine Needles, the Forest Floor, and Fresh Rain.
The best thing about this candle? It's housed in a rocks glass! As soon as you've finished burning through your candle, you can clean it out and reuse the glass!
- Natural Soy Wax
- 11oz candle
- Poured by RiverFront Candles
- Never leave unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep your candle away from ceiling fans, high traffic areas, and vents.
- Burn your candle between 1– 4 hours at a time for best results.
- Before you light your candle each time, trim the wick to 1/4" and position to the center.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame is too high.