Michigan The Great Lakes State Sweatshirt
LAST CHANCE! This item is being discontinued, so get it while you can!
From the Upper Peninsula must-sees like Arch Rock and the Pictured Rocks to Traverse City and the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes, to a day in Ann Arbor walking through the University and downtown boutiques, there is no shortage of experiences and places that make the Great Lakes State special. This sweatshirt is as unique as the state of Michigan with a combo screen print and embroidery decoration. The pop of color and classic embroidered design will make this Great Lakes State Sweatshirt your most instagrammable sweatshirt!
Want to stand out even more? You'll want to see our matching Michigan Embroidered Sweatpants.
*Because of the decoration method, subtle differences may occur in design placement and registration. As these sweatshirts are pigment dyed, there may be color variances among garments.
- Unisex relaxed fit
- Fits loose for a less structured, more relaxed silhouette.
- Stephen is wearing a size Medium.
- Size Chart
- Features two decoration techniques: Screen Printing + Embroidery!
- 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- This is a pigment dyed product. Please note that the pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in washing.
- Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We strongly recommend washing this garment with only like-colored garments as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- We recommend that you wash this garment in cold water.