Glass City Women's Crew Sweatshirt
Do you know why Toledo is known as the Glass City? When Edward Drummond Libbey moved his company, now known as Libbey Glass, to Toledo in 1888, it set the foundation for other glass companies like Owens-Illinois, Owens-Corning, and Libbey-Owens-Ford to move in. These companies set the stage for Toledo's manufacturing industry. Since then, Toledo has earned the nick name "Glass City."
This women's sweatshirt offers not only a relaxed, cozy fit in a breathable french terry material, but also a classic way to represent the Glass City. We suggest women size up from their traditional Jupmode unisex size.
- Lauren is wearing a size small
- 100% cotton washed terry dark gray pullover
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hemband
- Relaxed Women's fit (We suggest ordering one size up from usual unisex size.)
- Size Chart
- Emilia is wearing size medium