Walleye Embroidered Hoodie
Whether you're a fan of hockey or the fish, Toledo has a lot of Walleye pride. The Maumee River has the largest population of migrating Walleye east of the Mississippi River which is why the Annual Walleye Run brings so many people to the area each spring. Grab this Walleye hoodie now to stay ever so cozy while repping the TOL.
*As these sweatshirts are pigment dyed, there may be color variances among garments.
- Unisex relaxed fit
- Fits loose for a less structured, more relaxed silhouette.
- Size Chart
- 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- This is a pigment dyed product. Please note that the pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in washing.
- Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We strongly recommend washing this garment with only like-colored garments as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- We recommend that you wash this garment in cold water.