Toledo Community Shirt Club
Our Community Shirt for the month of July will be supporting the 577 Foundation!
The money donated will help continue the legacy Virginia Secor Stranahan left us by bringing the community together to discover, create, teach, have fun, and be inspired to take care of the environment and each other.
577 is Virginia’s gift to the city she loved. She wanted it to be a place of life-long learning, a place to work hand-in-hand with other nonprofits, and a place to engage in meaningful connections.
Explore the grounds, take a walk on the Maumee River, participate in art classes, learn about gardening, check out the shop and immerse yourself in hands-on experiences on your next trip to the 577 Foundation!
Love supporting local nonprofits? Join the club!
By joining the Community Shirt Club, you'll receive a brand new shirt that supports a great local cause. It'll be 20% off the normal retail price and we'll still make the same donation back to the organization.
- Community Shirt Club is for our Community Line of shirts only.
- Every 2 months you will automatically receive our new Community shirt.
- Design and cause will be different each month.
- Pause, edit, or cancel anytime.
- 25% organic cotton/50% repreve recycled polyester/ 25% tencel modal triblend t-shirt
- Fair trade, made in Haiti of recycled plastic
- Ultra soft unisex fitted t-shirt
- Size Chart