Cheers from the Midwest Soy Candle
LAST CHANCE! This item is being discontinued, so get it while you can!
There is always a reason to give cheers when you live in the Midwest! Are you someone who loves a good candle? Especially during the Holidays? Us too. We decided to bring you a candle that smells like holidays in the Midwest. With the scents of cinnamon, honey, sweet red fruits, and an orange peel, you’ll want to keep this candle burning forever!
Pro tip: once this candle is burned through, you can clean and reuse the rocks glass that it’s housed in!
- Natural Soy Wax
- Holiday Ale: Notes of Cinnamon and Honey, Sweet Red Fruits, and Orange Peel
- 11oz candle
- Poured by RiverFront Candles
- Once the candle has finished burning, you can clean it out and reuse this rocks glass!
- Never leave unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep your candle away from ceiling fans, high traffic areas, and vents.
- Burn your candle between 1– 4 hours at a time for best results.
- Before you light your candle each time, trim the wick to 1/4" and position to the center.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame is too high.